|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Eta Mid/End March|
From BOB, the #1 jogging stroller, comes the Revolution PRO: BOB's most deluxe all-terrain stroller. It has hand-activated rear drum brakes for the best downhill control. Also available in a Duallie two-seat model.
• Hand-activated, rear drum brakes for the best downhill control.
• Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain.
• Adjustable padded handlebar offers 9 positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
• State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
• Easy, two-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
• Travel system ready when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately – available mid-April 2016). Pair with a matching BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax or with any other major brand car seat.
• Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels make for a smooth ride whether on-road or off-road.
• One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
• Fully upright seating position so your child can see the world on all your adventures.
• Ultra-padded seat with ventilation and a five-point harness keeps your child comfortable and secure.
• Extra-large Low Boy Cargo Basket provides 15% more storage space so you can take everything you need when you’re on the go.
• Integrated pockets store snacks, drinks and other necessities.
• Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather. Includes a large viewing window so you can keep a watchful eye.
• Enhanced quick-release design makes it easy to securely attach both the front and back wheels.
• Easy-remove wheels allow the stroller to become more compact for easy storage in tight spaces.
• Adjustable front wheel tracking helps correct alignment with a simple twist of the knob.
• Foot-activated parking brake secures stroller in the stopped position.
• Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
Hand-Activated Rear Drum Brakes: High-durability composite brake pads with plated steel drum casing.