Clek’s full back booster seat built just like the seat in
your car but sized for your child. Its metal sub-
structure and unique recline feature bring new
“firsts” to booster seating.
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr’s exclusive Elemental
Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side
impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural
safety elements, the Elemental Safety System
systematically secures and protects your child.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
Child Height, Weight and Age — Full Back
Child Height, Weight and Age — Backless
Booster seat laws vary by state. Please check your local booster seat laws.