Safer for Baby. Easier for You.
The HALO® Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper is the only bassinet that swivels to bring baby to you for close and safe sleep.
Now your little one can sleep as close to you as you want – even right next to you in bed – and still sleep safely in his own separate space. And the more it moves, the less you have to – which makes taking care of baby throughout the night a lot easier.
•360 degree swivel
•Retractable side wall with lock
•2 Generous storage pockets
•Soothing Center: 3 Lullabies, 3 Soothing Sounds, 2 levels of vibration, nightlight and nursing timer
•Includes coordinating fitted sheet
•Requires 3AA batteries. Batteries not included.
•Recommended for babies up to 5 mos or 20 lbs (9.1 kg); Discontinue when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up.
Share these tips with all caregivers to ensure safe sleep for your baby:
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snugly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Room-share, but don’t bed share; the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend against bed sharing as it can lead to an increased risk for accidental suffocation.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.