||please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- Side Impact Proetction formed by a deep foam-lined shell absorbs energy and shield your child from the most dangerous type of collision.
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensuring the best installation angle for your vehicle.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without having to remove the harness.
Products and components are subject to change without notice and may vary from images depending on the model.
Child Weight Rear-Facing 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight Forward-Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height Rear-Facing 7.6 - 18.65"
Child Seated Shoulder Height Forward-Facing 12 - 18.65"
Product Weight 28.5 lbs
Product Dimensions 18.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width 16"
Harness Slot Heights 8.35 to 19.4" (.85" increments), 14 positions
Buckle Strap Depths 5.25" / 7"
Warranty ONE YEAR
Expires- 10years from Manufacture Date
*Recommendation Britax strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.