Are you looking for a safe, legal, convenient travel car seat, secondary seat for carpools or for everyday use? The RideSafer is the safe, certified, wearable child restraint for children.
- Lightweight and easy portability, which is great when traveling with kids (can fit in your child's backpack).
- Crash Tested, Safety Certified – meets or exceeds Federal standards (FMVSS 213)
Additional RideSafer Travel Vest Information
- Easy to put on and use correctly every time
- Lightweight to carry when traveling with children
- Safety and convenience in taxis or ride shares
- A convenient option to switching car seats for carpools or multiple cars; only need 1 vest per child NOT 1 car seat per vehicle per child.
- Increased safety and comfort by allowing the child sit further back and lower on the more comfortable vehicle seat.
- A unique, 3-clip design positions the car’s seat belt comfortably and correctly with shoulder tether for consistent sitting position and increased security (tether is recommended for kids at least up to 5 years old; tether is required if using vest with lap-only belt).
- Adjustable straps allow for growing children — up to the next size.
- Padding absorbs and dissipates crash energy from seat belt.
- Vest comes with carry bag, tether, crotch strap and neck pillow.
RideSafer is the revolutionary, wearable child restraint that is easy-to-use, easy-to-carry and legal!
A note about the Extra Small size RideSafer Travel Vest: The XS is designed for use by very slim 2 year old or very slim 3 to 4 year old children. Most 3- and 4-year-olds will fit best in a small size vest. For this age of child, rear-facing is the safest option. We would only recommend using an XS RideSafer vest for special situations such as for travel or taxis/ride shares. Ideally an adult will sit next to the child to help keep the child in proper position.